High performance IEC 61131-3 development environment to optimize PLC performance
Concept software is the ingenious programming environment designed specifically to deliver optimal productivity from your high performance control systems. Designed for use with Modicon® Quantum™, Momentum™ and Compact™ PLCs, Concept is easy-to-use and minimizes configuration, programming and maintenance costs.
Concept software provides advanced Microsoft Windows® based tools that deliver a multi-language development environment for control system programming. Familiar, standardized editors are bundled in a single application to create and integrate PLC control, communication and diagnostic logic.
- Choice of five IEC languages - Gives users the freedom to choose the programming language that fits their application requirements.
- Reuse objects - Enables the programmer to create standard libraries of Derived Function Blocks (DFBs), which can be modified as needed. The change is automatically updated for each copy of the DFB.
- Streamline programming - Macros duplicate frequently-used code, importing or exporting them to and from other Concept applications.
- Achieve faster results - Testing and simulation tools enable applications to be fully tested and debugged before being installed on site.
- FDA 21 CFR 11 - When combined with a Modicon Quantum 140CPU43412A or a 140CPU53414A, Concept provides an excellent solution for creating an FDA 21 CFR 11 compliant application.
When you are looking for the latest in Concept™ Software,
look to Schneider and GCF. For more information on the complete line of Schneider products,
call us anytime at
(201) 767-6100, or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org